Gwen Stefani on Instyle Cover November 2011

Gwen Stefani will featured on Instyle Magazine cover for november 2011 issues. In the interview with the magazine, the gorgeous star opens up about about music, fashion, marriage and family. Here are some excerpts from Gwen's cover story.


She is smoking hot and a super stylish diva, but also a talented singer and designer, and she has two adorable kids with husband Gavin Rossdale. Stunning Gwen Stefani lands on the cover of InStyle's November 2011 issue. The 42-year-old beauty looks amazing in a Marchesa dress and Lorraine Schwartz bangles.

In the interview with the magazine, Gwen sits down for a chat and dishes about music, fashion, family, but also about her hair color and her trademark red lips. The No Doubt singer has some important projects on the works as she is launching her third line Harajuku Mini for Target mid-November and a new No Doubt album is planed for next year.

Wife, mother, singer, designer. How she manages to do all that? The songstress admitted in the interview with the magazine that parenting Kingston, 5, and Zuma, 3 is the toughest thing she has to deal with. "Being a mother is probably the most challenging thing I do," Gwen says.

However, Stefani seems to have a secret when it comes to balancing career and family life. "At work I’ve learned how to delegate. You don’t have to be on a ladder in a warehouse, micromanaging. You can be at home. And teamwork is also such a big part of marriage and parenting," she told InStyle.

It's no news that Gwen Stefani always looks great. The gorgeous star always stands out through impeccable outfits, whether we are talking about daytime or red carpet appearances.

Early this year, Gwen was named the new face of L’Oréal Paris. On her glamorous blonde hair and her beauty preferences, the singer told InStyle that, "My hair color is L’Oréal, but I won’t reveal the number. And I do my roots as often as Marilyn Monroe did hers. I’m serious. I found out."

Still, Gwen wasn’t always blonde. "Right after we came home from the first No Doubt tour I felt like I might get recognized, so I colored my hair red. And I hated it," she confesses. What about those red lips? "The makeup goes on every day, even if I’m not going anywhere."

For more of Gwen's exclusive interview, pick up the November issue on newsstands Friday, October 21st.


loading...
Gwen Stefani on Instyle Cover November 2011 Gwen Stefani on Instyle Cover November 2011 Reviewed by Chika Anindita on 12:25 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.